Thursday 17 November 2011

The nightmare of Christmas

Woo it's nearly Christmas, and time of year I detest, BUT this year I'm dying to try Tokyo Milk's New range of Dark Fragrances; more specifically either Arsenic No.17 or Crushed No.32, the bottles are so beautiful, i could happily have them as ornaments alone, but the sound of the scents make me want them even more.


Arsenic
No. 17
Parfum

Fragrance Notes: Absinthe, Vanilla Salt, Cut Greens, Crushed Fennel

a very unisex fragrance, with metallic and gourmet notes, like poisoned dessert, makes me think of an abandoned Victorian Apocothethrapy on the day they are handing out free cake.


 

Crushed
No. 32
Parfum

Fragrance Notes: Earth + Moss, Crushed Herbs, Wild Grass, Jasmine

Possibly more femine than Arsenic, but I suit earthy mossy notes, makes me think Ophelia from Hamlet, with a floral scent over come with madness drowned while mouring lost love.





No comments:

Post a Comment